All type of support contracts to meet your business needs
GCG provides minimum a one –two year warranty, depend on the model and Brand, and operates on an onsite policy where GCG technical support engineer will come to your office and carry out any repairs on site and Return to Base (RTB) policy where customer’s need to return to GCG service center for the eligible free repair.
All warranty service support covers all spare parts and Labor excluding consumables where necessary. GCG provides user training when we install our devices. In some cases GCG may also offer in-depth training to your experts so that most service requirements can be taken care of in your own company.
With each *contract GCG provides FM Audit- a free software from GCG to its esteemed customer’s which is an Innovative MPS tool GCG provides to its customers. FmAudit provides fully automated WebAudit, Total Cost of Ownership Reporting, Supply Triggered Marketing, Supply Triggered Delivery.
Please call GCG Service at 800-4301 or submit your request online to Inquire about any of our unique and economical support contracts.
Types of Contract
FULL SERVICE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT (FSMA)
Contract covers cover all spare parts, labor, software support, licenses and telephone support and all consumables like toner’s, drums etc except paper and stapler Pins or including the same.
FSMA is a Click based contract with billing in monthly/Quarterly arrears based on the volume.
- Unlimited service and repair call-outs at no extra cost.
- Stand by photocopier if we need to repair your machine in our service center
- Each FSMA contract is tailored to individual clients’ requirements where in You can customize your Full Service Maintenance Agreement to meet your specific needs:
- Onsite coverage up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Short term extended coverage for special project needs
- Weekend and holiday coverage for routine recurring needs
- Guaranteed response time to ensure critical availability
- Hot Standby machines to avoid unexpected break downs
- Parts /consumable on site stocking
SERVICE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT (SMA)
Service Maintenance Agreement is a service program which upgrades service support for the new Office Imaging items for 1-5 years. Service Engineer perform repairs on-site at your facility and also schedule preventive maintenance checks to avoid frequent break downs .
The contract covers all spare parts and labor excluding consumables .
LABOR MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT (LMA)
Labor maintenance Agreement support you in controlling the repairing costs. Service Engineer perform repairs on-site at your facility and also schedule preventive maintenance checks to avoid frequent break downs .The contract covers only labor and exclude spare parts and consumables .